11242017Headline:

Cook County, Illinois

HomeIllinoisCook County

Email Barry Doyle Barry Doyle on LinkedIn Barry Doyle on Twitter Barry Doyle on Facebook
Barry Doyle
Barry Doyle
Contributor •

Restaurant patrons suffer carbon monoxide poisoning

Comments Off

A Wisconsin restaurant chain is installing carbon monoxide detectors in all of its locations after an incident where a plugged vent on a water heater filled one restaurant with carbon monoxide.

At least 20 restaurant patrons were stricken with symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Carbon monoxide detectors are a simple and easy way to protect people on your property agianst the colorless and odorless gas.

Routine maintenance, including making sure that hot water heaters, ovens, and furnaces have proper venting are key stes in preventing carbon monoxide related injuries.